The Metamorphosis
Push as hard as you might against the mighty wall,
It won't crumble, it won't fall..
you fell helpless, you feel warped..
you look around for inspiration , for the strength to go on..
But the chill always brings you down...
you weep inside , for you know the end is near..
All this for a man who thought he knew no fear..
the wicked gaze of the clock that never ticks,
Makes you shiver , makes you cold..
Then, in a dreamy moment, you hear a voice..
The faint glimmer of hope passes you by..
You spring to your feet and feel your blood burn...
And in that momentary lapse of reason, you sing..
I won't turn back.. I won't hide..
I'm going to take you on..
With blood shot eyes and a clenched fist, you march on...
Push as hard as you might against the mighty wall,
It won't crumble, it won't fall..
you fell helpless, you feel warped..
you look around for inspiration , for the strength to go on..
But the chill always brings you down...
you weep inside , for you know the end is near..
All this for a man who thought he knew no fear..
the wicked gaze of the clock that never ticks,
Makes you shiver , makes you cold..
Then, in a dreamy moment, you hear a voice..
The faint glimmer of hope passes you by..
You spring to your feet and feel your blood burn...
And in that momentary lapse of reason, you sing..
I won't turn back.. I won't hide..
I'm going to take you on..
With blood shot eyes and a clenched fist, you march on...

1 Comments:
I see your imagination runs wild and you have the literary skill to match your creativity! :)
Awesome blog! :) keep writing!
Post a Comment
<< Home